Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

URBE Nestor Diaz EFL. May-July 2010 Maracaibo,accounting


Heyyyy Everybody. welcome to my blog from now and on i will post all my english homework here. I'm on the second level of the english porgram at URBE.

I'm Efren Diaz. I'm 17 years old and Im From Maracaibo - Venezuela; But my parents are originally from Colombian so i like the colombian culture, for example: the music like Vallenato and the food for example: Bandeja Paisa; wich is a combinations of beans, dry rice, ground beef, pork, blood sausage, green plantain and fried eggs.

To let you know more about me, I can tell you that my favorite hobby`s go camping wiht my friends at Sierra de Perija ; My favorite colors are darkblue and white; also i like to play basketball on weekdays at the afternoon wiht my neighbors. Well i really hope that you like it my first post ... see you soon guys Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario